- 18th January: Meetings organised by Ile-de-France Europe, with Philippe Dumont, Transport Advisor to France's Permanent representation to the European Union and Jean-Eric Paquet, Director of Transport, Logistics and Co-modality for the European Commission's Directorate-General for Transport and Energy in order to assess options for European co-funding.
- 11th February: Presentation of the project by RFF, INEXIA and Aéroports de Paris to the Directorate-General for Civil Aviation in order to measure the project's compatibility with aeronautical constraints at Roissy-CDG and reach an agreement in principle in order to continue the CAREX site development and connection studies
- 25th February: Presentation by RFF and INEXIA of the conclusions of the initialisation study for the Goussainville rail connection to the study's co-financers: State, Region, Roissy Carex. Decision to continue voted.
- 14th April: Conference in Brussels: "What future for transport in Europe? Towards a new white paper. EUROCAREX, an example of an innovative and sustainable transport project". Round table and debate at Euro Carex's Brussels headquarters on 14th April 2010; a meeting co-organised with Ile-de-France Europe, with the participation of Gilles Savary, former Vice-President of the European Parliament's Transport Commission, Vice-President of Gironde General Council; Sandro Santamato from the European Commission's Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport; Mathieu Grosch and Said El Khadraoui, European MPs and members of the European Parliament's Transport Commission, Yanick Paternotte, Chairman of Euro Carex and French Deputy
- 14th April: Announcement of a SNCF / Eurotunnel partnership via their respective subsidiaries Geodis-Fret SNCF and Europorte in order to form a European rail consortium for the Euro Carex project. The SNCB (Belgian railways) shows its interest.